Education Officer (Temporary Fixed Term, NO-B level)
Posted by qidis pada November 10, 2008
UNICEF Indonesia welcomes applications from qualified Indonesian national candidates for the following vacancies. Each candidate should provide full curriculum vitae, accompanied by a recent identity photograph and photocopies of diplomas addressed to:
Human Resources Specialist, UNICEF
Wisma Metropolitan II, 11th Floor
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 31 Jakarta 12920
Or send electronically to: email@example.com
Closing date: 20 November 2008
VACANCY REFERENCE: 08-037
Title: Education Officer (Temporary Fixed Term, NO-B level)
Duty Station: Jayapura, Papua
Contract Duration: 30 June 2009
SUMMARY OF THE POST:
Under the supervision of Chief of Field Office with technical guidance from Education Unit in UNICEF Jakarta Country Office, the candidate is expected to perform duties for education program, especially Creating Learning Communities for Children (CLCC) which includes planning, implementation, as well as monitoring and evaluation.
• University degree in Education and other Social Sciences or related technical field.
• At least two years of progressively responsible experience in education or related field.
• Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia required, both in speaking and writing.
• Analytical and conceptual ability; communication skills.
• Planning and monitoring skills; ability to organize work and projects.
• Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions.
• Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
• Commitment to continuous learning for professional development.
• Initiative, passionate, and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and have good teamwork, establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
UNICEF IS A SMOKE–FREE ENVIRONMENT